Terms and Conditions
- All products supplied will be supplied ex-works.
- Delivery may be free and complimentary, except where stated on the price list.All products come with a 1-year warranty (except Roman Head Rails and Curtain Tracks which comes with a 10 year warranty and motorization options, which come with a 5 year warranty). Any blinds not supplied to your survey measurements or specification will be replaced or altered. Adjustments to some blinds are required on site.
Any mistakes or omissions made by Tulip Blinds Ltd / Tulip Blinds UK Ltd during manufacture will be rectified (without charge) as quickly as possible and we apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. No allowance or expense may be demanded for the cost of removal and return, by the retailer, of any product for whatever reason. This is a trade only transaction and any occasional cost incurred by a trade customer should have been allowed for in the profit of selling the product to a third party.
- The invoice is payable into our bank account within 20 days (unless agreed differently) of the date of invoice (except for pro-forma accounts). This should give you sufficient time to install a contract and secure your payment. We would prefer all payments directly into our bank account. Please add a reference (invoice number) when paying.
Bank account detail are on the invoice and statements.
- All orders are manufactured and supplied to your survey/order form/on-line order form’s Measurements (millimeters only) and specification. Please ensure all requirements, including accessories etc. are on the form (not on an accompanying email or by telephone conversation, this is when mistakes occur). All blinds on the survey/order form should be numbered as you have surveyed, starting with number 1, on the left of the room as you enter, do not put letters or a combination or numbers and letters. Your invoices will be inputted as you have surveyed.
- All Trade Customers will be allocated a credit limit, if you are outside that limit, then no further orders will be supplied until a payment is received. Persistently poor payers will be pro-forma invoice.
- All product supplied remains the property of Tulip Blinds Ltd or Tulip Blinds UK Ltd until fully paid for.
- VAT will be added at the standard rate.
- All invoicing will be via email. The invoice will be raised on dispatch of your order and be an indicator to you that the order has been dispatched and to expect delivery within three days. If you don’t get delivery please notify us directly.